Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Presentation about Aitutaki & Rarotonga


Kia Ora!

Unfortunately I woke up late so I was unable to go on my literacy google meets. So I wasn't sure when to post this presentation but I just decided to post it.

This presentation is about "Rarotonga", and I created this presentation last week! I'm not sure if you guys already know but I'm in a group called Aitutaki Sharks, Aitutaki is a beautiful island in Rarotonga and it's a very popular place for tourist's to visit!

This presentation includes both facts about Aitutaki and Rarotonga. 
I found this presentation really hard to create since there wasn't much to research about so that's why I resorted on Rarotonga at the end.





1 comment:

  1. Kia orana Simon,

    Yes Aitutaki and Rarotonga are both beautiful islands - part of the Cook Islands! Doesn't Aitutaki look stunning? It is actually my dream place to go and I was meant to visit last year (but didn't due to covid). What would you do if you went on holiday there?

    ReplyDelete