Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Learning Economics ! 15/02/21


Kia Ora everyone!

I finally finished my presentation about learning economics. In this presentation I was working with one of my close friends, Anamaria. We've been working on this presentation for almost 2 days. This is the reason on why I've been waking up later then usual, because I was busy studying about economics.

This presentations includes a numerous amount of things. These things are the importance of economics, what is economics, etc. I hope you enjoy this presentation as it's Auckland's potentially last day of level 3.

This presentation was quiet a challenging task as me and Anamaria were both new to economics. But it was also fun to learn considering the fact that I've never learnt economics till today.

I hope you enjoy me and Anamaria's presentation about economics!

No comments:

Post a Comment