Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Global Warming - 16/02/21


Kia Ora everyone!

Today I finished my reading task that was about global warming. We were learning about both global warming and climate change. On the first 2 slides, we had to answer questions all about global warming and how it affects our earth.

Then we had to read 3 articles and to prove we read it we had to answer questions from the articles, e.g "How can we stop climate change from happening". I also wanted to do a little bit of my own research to dig deeper into the 'global warming world'. Since I researched I found out amazing facts that I'll definitely forget in the future but it's really interesting to find out multiple ways to affects our world, etc.

This presentation was actually pretty challenging since I'm not the strongest reader and I find reading boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment