Pages

Friday 12 February 2021

My About Me 2021


Kia‌ ‌Ora‌ ‌!‌  
As‌ ‌you‌ ‌know,‌ ‌my‌ ‌name‌ ‌is‌ ‌Simon.‌ ‌I‌ ‌attend‌ ‌Point‌ ‌England‌ ‌School‌ ‌as‌ ‌a‌ ‌year‌ ‌8!‌ 
This‌ ‌year‌ ‌in‌ ‌intermediate‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌blessed‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌class‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌wonderful‌ ‌teacher,‌ ‌Mrs.‌ ‌Stone.‌ 
But‌ ‌she’s‌ ‌not‌ ‌the‌ ‌only‌ ‌wonderful‌ ‌teacher‌ ‌in‌ ‌our‌ ‌block,‌ ‌there's‌ ‌also‌ ‌Mr.‌ ‌Moran,‌ ‌Mrs.‌ ‌Illaoa,‌ 
Mrs.‌ ‌Tipene‌ ‌and‌ ‌Mrs.‌ ‌Tele’a.‌ 
We‌ ‌were‌ ‌also‌ ‌fortunate‌ ‌enough‌ ‌to‌ ‌have‌ ‌Mrs.‌ ‌Squires‌ ‌to‌ ‌replace‌ ‌Mrs.‌ ‌Tele’a‌ ‌whenever‌ ‌she's‌ 
busy,‌ ‌not‌ ‌here,‌ ‌etc.‌ 
‌Unfortunately‌ ‌this‌ ‌is‌ ‌my‌ ‌last‌ ‌year‌ ‌to‌ ‌stay‌ ‌with‌ ‌these‌ ‌wonderful‌ ‌teachers‌ ‌so‌ ‌I’m‌ ‌gonna‌ ‌use‌ 
my‌ ‌time‌ ‌wisely!‌ 
 
I‌ ‌was‌ ‌also‌ ‌privileged‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌very‌ ‌important‌ ‌role,‌ ‌this‌ ‌role‌ ‌is‌ ‌called‌ ‌the‌ ‌Prefect.‌ ‌I‌ ‌get‌ ‌to‌ ‌show‌ 
the‌ ‌school‌ ‌what‌ ‌a‌ ‌good‌ ‌role‌ ‌model‌ ‌is‌ ‌and‌ ‌how‌ ‌to‌ ‌become/‌ ‌be‌ ‌a‌ ‌role‌ ‌model.‌ 
 
I’m‌ ‌born‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌family‌ ‌of‌ ‌6.‌ ‌I‌ ‌have‌ ‌2‌ ‌older‌ ‌sisters‌ ‌and‌ ‌1‌ ‌older‌ ‌brother,‌ ‌fortunately‌ ‌I’m‌ ‌the‌ 
youngest‌ ‌in‌ ‌my‌ ‌family‌ ‌so‌ ‌I‌ ‌get‌ ‌spoiled‌ ‌a‌ ‌lot!‌ ‌Not‌ ‌to‌ ‌mention‌ ‌I‌ ‌also‌ ‌have‌ ‌a‌ ‌dog‌ ‌named‌ ‌Cooper,‌ 
his‌ ‌breed‌ ‌is‌ ‌a‌ ‌Cavalier‌ ‌King‌ ‌Charles‌ ‌Spaniel.‌ 
 
I‌ ‌enjoy‌ ‌having‌ ‌fun,‌ ‌to‌ ‌do‌ ‌that‌ ‌I‌ ‌either‌ ‌do‌ ‌my‌ ‌hobbies‌ ‌like‌ ‌gaming,‌ ‌sleeping,‌ ‌etc‌ ‌or‌ ‌hanging‌ ‌out‌ 
with‌ ‌friends‌ ‌or‌ ‌family.‌ ‌Although‌ ‌I‌ ‌can’t‌ ‌hangout‌ ‌with‌ ‌anyone‌ ‌much‌ ‌since‌ ‌I’m‌ ‌the‌ ‌youngest‌ ‌and‌ 
I‌ ‌don’t‌ ‌live‌ ‌close‌ ‌to‌ ‌any‌ ‌of‌ ‌my‌ ‌friends‌ ‌I’m‌ ‌very‌ ‌close‌ ‌with.‌ 
 
At‌ ‌school‌ ‌my‌ ‌favourite‌ ‌subject‌ ‌is‌ ‌definitely‌ ‌writing,‌ ‌I‌ ‌love‌ ‌expressing‌ ‌my‌ ‌creative‌ ‌ideas‌ ‌to‌ 
others‌ ‌and‌ ‌also‌ ‌because‌ ‌I‌ ‌think‌ ‌I’m‌ ‌pretty‌ ‌good‌ ‌at‌ ‌it!‌ ‌Although‌ ‌I‌ ‌need‌ ‌to‌ ‌get‌ ‌better‌ ‌at‌ ‌using‌ 
more‌ ‌complex‌ ‌words‌ ‌other‌ ‌than‌ ‌simple‌ ‌ones.‌  
I‌ ‌also‌ ‌dislike‌ ‌reading‌ ‌a‌ ‌lot,‌ ‌in‌ ‌other‌ ‌words‌ ‌you‌ ‌could‌ ‌say‌ ‌I‌ ‌hate‌ ‌it.‌ ‌I‌ ‌think‌ ‌it’s‌ ‌because‌ ‌I‌ ‌can‌ 
never‌ ‌focus‌ ‌while‌ ‌reading‌ ‌because‌ ‌I‌ ‌feel‌ ‌like‌ ‌the‌ ‌books‌ ‌I‌ ‌get‌ ‌are‌ ‌so‌ ‌tedious.‌ 
But‌ ‌I‌ ‌do‌ ‌have‌ ‌some‌ ‌books‌ ‌I‌ ‌like,‌ ‌those‌ ‌books‌ ‌are‌ ‌the‌ ‌Babysitter’s‌ ‌Club‌ ‌and‌ ‌Guts.‌  
I‌ ‌enjoy‌ ‌reading‌ ‌those‌ ‌books‌ ‌because‌ ‌it‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌very‌ ‌interesting‌ ‌plot‌ ‌and‌ ‌I‌ ‌love‌ ‌it!‌ 
 
A‌ ‌bad‌ ‌habit‌ ‌of‌ ‌mine‌ ‌is‌ ‌biting‌ ‌my‌ ‌nails.‌ ‌I‌ ‌really‌ ‌want‌ ‌to‌ ‌stop‌ ‌biting‌ ‌my‌ ‌nails,‌ ‌but‌ ‌I‌ ‌just‌ ‌have‌ ‌no‌ 
clue‌ ‌on‌ ‌how‌ ‌to‌ ‌stop‌ ‌biting‌ ‌then!‌ ‌Even‌ ‌if‌ ‌I‌ ‌put‌ ‌something‌ ‌toxic,‌ ‌e.g‌ ‌clear‌ ‌nail‌ ‌polish‌ ‌I‌ ‌will‌ ‌just‌ 
bite‌ ‌it‌ ‌anyway‌ ‌and‌ ‌ignore‌ ‌the‌ ‌taste.‌ ‌I‌ ‌definitely‌ ‌want‌ ‌to‌ ‌grow‌ ‌out‌ ‌of‌ ‌this‌ ‌habit‌ ‌sometime‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ 
future.‌ 
 
My‌ ‌goal‌ ‌for‌ ‌this‌ ‌year‌ ‌is‌ ‌to‌ ‌improve‌ ‌my‌ ‌reading‌ ‌skills,‌ ‌considering‌ ‌the‌ ‌fact‌ ‌on‌ ‌how‌ ‌much‌ ‌I‌ 
dislike‌ ‌reading.‌ ‌I‌ ‌still‌ ‌want‌ ‌to‌ ‌improve‌ ‌since‌ ‌in‌ ‌2020‌ ‌I‌ ‌didn’t‌ ‌pass‌ ‌a‌ ‌single‌ ‌reading‌ ‌test!‌ 
I‌ ‌will‌ ‌do‌ ‌this‌ ‌by‌ ‌trying‌ ‌to‌ ‌read‌ ‌at‌ ‌home‌ ‌and‌ ‌learn‌ ‌different‌ ‌word‌ ‌definitions.‌ 
 
I‌ ‌hope‌ ‌you‌ ‌enjoyed‌ ‌reading‌ ‌this‌ ‌and‌ ‌hopefully‌ ‌join‌ ‌my‌ ‌learning‌ ‌journey!‌ 
 
Task description.
Today I created my about me for 2021 since I missed the whole first week. I had to write about multiple things about myself, e.g, my favourite food, bad habits. I also had to mention our wonderful teachers in our team 5 block.

No comments:

Post a Comment