Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Time Capsule 16/02/21

 Greetings, person in the future.

My name is Nina and I’m from the past. I’m currently in the year 2021, and our world is in danger so I want you to tell me what's happening in your year?


First please tell me ways to reduce a huge amount of the use of fossil fuels, such as coal, oil, etc. Fossil fuels cause masses of carbon dioxide, as you know carbon dioxide is one of the main things that cause global warming.


Second, I really want to know if global warming stopped in your year. If it has stopped please  tell me more about it, like I want to dig deeper into your world. I want to know a numerous amount of things about your world. Like how did global warming stop and who suggested the idea to start preventing global warming.


Lastly, I want to know if plastic has been reduced or has it gotten worse? If it’s been reduced please teach me and the world about ways to reduce plastic as you guys already prevented the idea of ‘more plastic in the ocean than fish by 2025’. If it’s gotten worse, can I ask for the same thing as the ‘reduced’.


Thank you for reading,

I’m looking forward to your reply.


Nina

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kia Ora everyone!

Today for writing, we had to create a letter talking to a person in the future using a time capsule. We had to write everything we wanted to know in the future, e.g - " What's the most recent IPhone Model? ". I decided to talk about everything I wanted to know about global warming.

I also tried to write in a very depressing way, but I think it only sounded depressing since I thought of sad music and tried to write in a very sad tone.

This task was super fun and creative so I hope I get to do task's like this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment