Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

Multiplication Magic 2.0 - Lockdown strikes again !


Kia Ora! As you know Auckland is back in lockdown once again for another free days!
It was very unfortunate for this lockdown to happen but I need to use this time wisely by learning, researching, etc. 

I hope you'll be looking foward to much more unique stuff, stuff that  I might learn from my extension classes!

Today I just decided to finish off my maths task TODAY.  To just get to over with so the next day I'm able to learn different and interesting things. For this task, we learnt how to multiply with 2 digits. We basically learnt how to expand the equation to make it easier.
First we watched a video explaining how to multiply with 2 digit numbers, although I didn't need too watch it since I've learnt how to multiply like this in year 6, I'm simply just improving.
Then on the next 2 slides it shows us multiplication word problems, so we just had to solve them using our new technique. Lastly we just had one slide which was about place value, which was pretty easy.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Simon,

    This is awesome, you've definitely got the place value strategy sorted! Keep up the great learning.

    ReplyDelete