Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

Waitangi day 2019 February.

WALT: use the structure of a recount to write about a Waitangi day highlight.

On Wednesday, it was waitangi day. Today I will show you what I did. At first, I was sleeping. Then I woke up and went straight to the tv. I didn’t have breakfast. I didn’t want to have breakfast yet because I was busy watching tv.

Next I decided to finally eat breakfast. I just ate cereal because I can’t cook like eggs or something. After that I just watched tv, and waited for my parents. When they came home, my mum said I could make myself a espresso and I did.

Overall, I just watched tv basically. I was watching Pokemon Sun and Moon on netflix.

Task description.
In this task, Mr Goodwin made us a document to make our Waitangi day recount. We learnt how to use Order of events.

Order of events eg: "At first..." or "Later on..."

No comments:

Post a Comment