Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Juicy Complex Sentences 2019 Part 1/2

WALT: write complex sentences.

Complex sentence
1. My sister is not funny, and she is not kind to me

2. She always hates it when I call her names.

(My sister is not funny she is not kind to me and she alway hates it when I call her names.)
________________________________________________________________________________

1. My brother and me plays rugby outside, but.

2. Sometimes he is very annoying to me.

(My brother and me plays rugby outside but some time he is very annoying to me.)

_________________________________________________________________________________

1. He is my only brother, that I ever had.

2. He is helpful, kind and,

3.he is my favorite out of my whole family.

(He is my only brother I ever had  he is helpful, kind and he is my favorite out of my whole family .)
(We had to fix the sentences in the bottom)

_________________________________________________________________________________

1. My Sister, Te Roimata is alright.

2. She is 14 years old.

(My Sister Te Roimata is alright she is 14 years old.)


_________________________________________________________________________________

Task description.
Mr Goodwin and Miss Garden made a document for us. We had to make some sentences that didn't make sense make sense. We had to try and fix everything like. "alway" to "always. We have been learning to add detail from to form a juicy complex sentence.

This is only Part 1 because I didn't want to make this post really big, so there's more.

No comments:

Post a Comment