Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

My About Me for 2019

WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.


Hello! Welcome to my first ever post on 2019. I hope you enjoy my posts in this wonderful year! This time I’m gonna do my “about me” for 2019! Well, my name is Simon if you didn’t know, I’m also a year six! My teacher’s name is Mr Goodwin, we also have other teachers. I’m not sure if I’m ever gonna learn with them, but there names are Miss Parrant and Miss Tuiā!

I LOVE my dog, Cooper. I like watching movies that involve kidnapping in them and the actors/actress are trying to escape. My favourite thing to do is to do fun things with my best friend. My favourite subject is English, I also love this food called sushi.I don’t play any sports, I just participate on them but I have hobbies. My hobbies are basically watching TV and playing games, also sleeping late. That’s probably why I’m so tired everyday at school, heh.


I love Anime, but I don’t understand why people hate it, I know they have opinions but they just straight up say they don’t like it. If you didn’t know, I’m the youngest in my family. I love drawing characters from anything, except for real humans I also like doing 8 bit art, it’s so fun to draw Pokemon, well for me. I used to really like maths but it stopped and I started to love English. That’s all I want to share about me.


Task description.
For this this task, we got a template from our teacher, Mr Goodwin so we can write about ourselves in the about me section on our blog. We had to write about hobbies, favourite things and what we like, also our information about me. We learned how to write your about me in a good cybersmart way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Simon! It's me your BEST FRIEND Anamaria :D
    Good job on your first blog post in 2019. I really like how you described yourself with your hobbies and favourite things. I am SO PROUD you're a year 6 even though you're so short. That's all I wanna say just keep it up. 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana, can't comment right now, sorry. I'm really busy!

      Delete