Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Immersion Assembly

 This morning, we found out our topic was “Watch The Space” at our first school assembly. In immersion assembly our wonderful teachers created movies, plays and  songs for us and only us, so we felt really special.


My favourite part of the immersion assembly was Team Fives play about the solar system and our milky way. Team 5 represented a way to talk about each individual planet, and told us different facts. I found out a lot about the solar system when I was younger, but watching this play made me experience a lot more and go deeper into the solar system.


My next favourite part was team fours movie, which was based on the movie called “Guardians of the Galaxy”. It was really funny especially when Mr. Hughes was dancing, it was a really cringy and funny dance. I believe they’re focusing on earth and its systems, like the ozone layer and more!


I can’t wait to learn more about the solar system in this term!




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Simon,

    It is wonderful that you enjoyed the immersion assembly! What would you like to learn about during this inquiry?

    ReplyDelete