Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Term 1 Reflection 2021

 Today is our final day of term 1. This term was very stressful and fun because of numerous reasons. I had a lot of great opportunities this term like meeting our one and only Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern. I will be writing about my most greatest opportunity, most stressful day and our the most enjoyable day.

The first great opportunity I was able to have was to meet our one and only Prime Minister. It is such a privilege to be able to even be near her! Honestly it was quiet nerve wracking at first but actually talking to her was super amazing! She was so kind and sweet and I honestly just LOVE her!


The most stressful day I've had was actually pretty recent. It was actually last week. It was very stressful because we had to finish of our first play in only two days. It was even worse because a lot of the Prefects and Rangatahi were mucking around... but thankfully we were able to pull it off!


And for the most fun day... it's definitely gonna be this day because their is something very special happening. It's a very private thing so unfortunately I cannot tell anyone but it's something including a cake and my teachers... Mrs. Stone.

This is my term one reflections with all my highlights!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Simon,
    I like how not only you included a highlight, but also included the most stressful and exciting day. Happy Holidays!
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Simon,

    What an eventful term we have had. The day you blogged this was definitely my favourite too - I won't forget it! I look forward to many more adventures next term.

    ReplyDelete