Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2021

My Visual Mihi

 Today, I finished of my Visual Mihi. My Visual Mihi contains 4 images that represent people/things that I personally love!

The first image I decided to do that I love very much was my culture. My culture is a very important thing in my life, it represents me and my family. I decided to draw the Filipino flag and the NZ flag, as my family is Filipino and I was born and raised in NZ.

My second image that I drew was my dog named Cooper. His breed is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, as you know from my about me. He's very important to me as he is one of my only pets that lived for more then a year and didn't get lost.

The third image I created was the word family. My family is a huge part of what I am. I am very grateful to have such a great family that love me very much. I cherish them so much that they are my treasure. 

Lastly, and finally... my last image was about writing because writing is my favourite subject. I can express my creative and unique ideas in writing. I have a question though..? What is your favourite subject

Please leave a positive comment on my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment