Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Year 8 Camp Highlight

Last week, the majority of the year 8’s went to year 8 camp. Fortunately I was one of those year 8’s that went to camp. The camp that we went to was called ‘Kauearanga Valley Christian Camp’. 


My highlight of camp was definitely just being able to have a break of school and play with my friends. Every week of school has been really special but this year 8 camp made me ease my mind with the very fun activities and the comforting food the chef, Josh made. It was nice being able to have a break from prefects and other school work. Even though I barely got any sleep it was still very nice and enjoyable!


It was also very nice to learn how to be a leader and try to help each other.


I would love to thank every staff member of Kauaeranga Camp and also the Point England staff members that were able to make this camp possible.


Task description.

Today I had a choice, using this choice I decided to write a reflection about Year 8 Camp and share my experience to my blog viewers. This was surprisingly very fun to write, not sure why but it's very nice reflecting on what I did. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Simon,

    I am so glad you had such a lovely experience at camp! It must have been nice to sit back and watch as other y8's took on leadership responsibilities. The Y7 prefects did really well in your absence as well. What was your favourite activity?

    ReplyDelete