Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

My Heroic Siblings

Hi, my name is Simon. My Mom and Dad has raised 4 children. I was the last one to be born. I have 3 amazing siblings that helps me in tough situations, including me being hungry so they buy me food! I'm just kidding, but they sometimes do that. I was only supposed to do one sibling but I decided to do all them since I can't choose!

They help me in situations like when I get in trouble. They'll have a talk with me and tell me what to say to my parents. They also buy me lots of gifts which I'm really grateful about!

My sister that's a nurse sometimes takes care of me when I'm sick when she doesn't have work! She also tells me what medicines/cream I should use if I have something on my skin or I just have a fever.

And my older sister, which now is living in Australia is living with her husband. She helped my whole family by making money by owning a shop, and help sell foods in events. She always helps my mother so I don't have to cook and burn myself.

And lastly, my brother. He is the one who helps me with homework and buys me pies at the dairy when its the holidays. And he's the one to talks to my parents when I get in trouble. And sometimes, when he drives me home, he might buy me McDonald's even though he's having a hard time with money!

And that's why I call them my HEROIC SIBLINGS!

Task description.
The Team 5 teachers gave us homework to do. For our inquiry, we had to write a blog post about a Heroic Sibling. We had to write why they're your heroic sibling. Then we had to read it to double check if it makes sense!

Labels: Point England School, Ms. Tapuke, Team 5, Homework, Room 2

No comments:

Post a Comment