Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

My New Reading Group (Duff)

Hello my name is Simon, I'm in Mrs. Tele'a's literacy class.

I'm in a group named Duff, his real name is Alan Duff.
He was born in the 26th of October 1950, and hes 69 years old.
He grew up in New Zealand and lived in a place called Rotorua.

Alan Duff is a New Zealand novelist and a newspaper columnist.
 His best selling novel was called "One Were Warriors", it was published to the world in 1990.


Task description.
Mrs. Tele'a made us research about the person in our group. She only gave us there sir names so we had to find out what there name is, how old he/she is and when she/he was born!

(This is Alan Duff)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work Simon, After reading this I have a lot of information about your author. Just by reading it I've learnt he was born on the 25th of October in 1950, and he is 69 years old. I also know he was born Here in New Zealand and lived in Rotorua. He has very interesting book's that I can see.

    Keep it up Simon!!

    ReplyDelete