Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

10 things me and my family and friends do to stay physically well

Hello, my name is Simon, I am gonna give you 10 things I do to stay healthy. Please don't judge me after you read my amazing 10 facts to stay healthy!

NUMBER 1

The first thing I do is that I play games so I can exercise my fingers. It's the best thing to do to exercise your fingers because you could have fun while your exercising!

NUMBER 2

The next thing I do to stay healthy is to go to school! In Point England, we have something called Kiwi sports and PE. I love it even though it made my foot hurt when I run now! But at least I get to exercise my short lushes legs!


NUMBER 3

I also exercise my arms by doing my DLO/Animation. It's such a workout, but at least it's really fun because you get to draw and exercise at the same time! And that's how I exercise my arms!

NUMBER 4

I exercise my legs and arms by going to the grocery store! Because I always push the trolley and I also have to walk while I'm doing that. Shopping is one of the best things to do to stay fit. (If you don't exercise like me)


NUMBER 5

I stay healthy by eating the fruits I love! Like mango, watermelon, even strawberries! I love those fruits, but I absolutely hate pears and apples! I'm like the only one who dislikes them! 


NUMBER 6

I also stay healthy by drinking lots of milk and water. I love milk but I really don't like it when it's warm. I think it's the same for everyone else. It's the same of water, I don't really like it warm, but I like it cold!


NUMBER 7

I also stay fit by doing the dishes (sometimes). It always help my arms gain muscles by carrying heavy plates. It also makes my arms stronger because I always have to rub the plate with a sponge.

NUMBER 8

I always hide my lollies and replace it with the gross ones so I don't eat it and gain tons of fat in my body. And it's really unhealthy for me and my teeth.

NUMBER 9

I also train my brain, when I go to school, I always have to read a book. It will help my brain get stronger and smarter which is amazing! That's why books are so important to the world!

NUMBER 10 (THE LAST ONE)

The best thing to do is to sleep, if you don't have enough sleep and you have to go just sleep in the car! Sleep is really important especially when you have a test!

Well, thank you for reading the whole thing! I hope you learn't something about me!
____________________________________________________________________

Task description.
The Team 5 teachers gave us homework to do. We have lots of things in out homework sheet. But this post is about Inquiry! We had to write 10 things we do to stay healthy. This was very challenging because I'm very unhealthy. But luckily, I finished it and I posted it on my blog!

Labels: Simon PES, 2020, Writing 2020, Inquiry 2020, Ms. Tapuke, Homework, 

Image result for exercising

No comments:

Post a Comment