Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

Goals to improve my physical well-being

WALT: Identify ways to improve our physical well-being.













                                                            These are my goals for next week!

DO/MOVEMENT:

GOALS
For this topic, I could do athletics.
It doesn't only make me stronger,
but it makes me try new things!

Another idea for this topic is to dance!
If I dance it will be very tiring since
I would do a lot of actions.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Eat/Drink:

GOALS
I wish I could eat more green vegetables so I'm healthy. 
But I can't, I mean some vegetables are nice 
but I only like 3 vegetables

Another goal is to drink more water that isn't cold.
Because I found out that cold water makes you lose weight.
But I'm already very skinny so I shouldn't drink much.

Hygiene:

GOALS
My goal is to shower everyday. I mean I do shower everyday
but one day I might stop doing it because I'm lazy.

That's all!

Task description.
Ms. Tapuke made us write goals to stay physically well. I had to work very hard because I am very indecisive with things. Then I posted it on my blog!

Labels: Simon PES, 2020, Inquiry 2020, Physical Well-Being











No comments:

Post a Comment