Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

My Letter to Mrs Tele'a

Dear Mrs Tele’a,

Paragraph 1:
My name is Simon, I was born in New Zealand, but my family is from the Philippines. I am the only child in my family who was born in New Zealand. My Mom and Dad raised 4 children, I am the youngest child out of my siblings. I’m 10 years old, And I’m turning 11 on February.

Paragraph 2:
I love playing games! It is a hobby of mine. The first game I’ve ever played was roblox. I play it a bit, because it got a little boring, that’s why I play with my friend, Bradley! We found a game on roblox called Piggy. It’s a horror game and it's super fun! My favourite food is probably Sushi! Sushi is a food that involves something called rice. (Fun Fact: Rice is actually a traditional food for Indonesians.)  My favourite fast food place is definitely McDonalds, I swear, I’ll love them till I die! 

Paragraph 3:
At school I like playing with my friends when it’s morning tea and lunchtime! It’s probably my most favourite thing to do at school. But I dislike PE, I’ve only done it once right now and I absolutely HATE it! I mean, I know it’s important to exercise but it’s so long and it just kills my digestive system and makes me wanna throw up. I’m not sure why it’s always like that? I also like doing writing! I love showing my interesting stories to my readers! My goal for 2020 is to get over my fears. Like heights and drowning! Also to get 1st in academic! I’m gonna work very hard for that!

Paragraph 4:

I like it when anyone comments on my blog, but if it’s like an incredibly long one. I really wouldn’t know what to say. I would usually just ignore it, but if it's a teacher I probably would answer. But Mrs Tele’a doesn’t really have to support me everyday, I’m pretty sure there's way more people in my literacy class that need help! Also, a good teacher would just help there students if they need it!


Paragraph 5:
I actually still don’t know how to swim. I have a fear of drowning and probably because I’m super short and I can’t really reach the floor. If I  get over the fear of drowning, I would probably be able to swim if I did get over it! Luckily I have 2 more years on learning how to swim! I think that’s it!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Task Description.
Mrs. Tele'a made us a writing task about us. We had to wrote a letter to Mrs Tele'a and write things about ourselves. E.g: "I love eating the food pizza". After we finished it, we had to post it on our blog and put it on ours turn in sheet!

Labels: 2020, Writing 2020, Mrs Tele'a, Point England School

2 comments:

  1. i really like you story it is amazing and i hope u complete you work

    by lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon, thanks for talking all about yourself, I see you really like long comments so I'll may give you one. I know some of this information but I didn't know that you dislike P.E but it's really important to exercise to reduces the risk of us getting diseases. I see you included how you like playing games, what's your favourite game currently and what do you use to play it? I also see how you put your goals that you want to achieve, overcoming your fears of drowning & heights, how can you can achieve them? Maybe going to the beach or the pools more or going hiking in the mountains, you name it! Hope you achieve your goals and good luck learning how to swim! I know you really love writing but there are many type of writing such as recounts, explanations, narratives. What is your favourite structure of writing?

    Good job, I have learnt a few things about you, I know you too well to not know these information about you and also hope you keep up with your learning and learn new things this year.

    ~ Anamaria

    ReplyDelete