Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Presenting Place Value 2


Kia Ora everyone!

Unfortunately I was unable to go to the google meets since my chromebook can't charge when I use it. I found that out this morning, since my chromebook was dead.

Although, it's okay since I was able to do this place value with decimals task easily. This slideshow is basically level 2 of "adoring addition 2". 

I will admit I found this pretty challenging, especially with the last question since I forgot 0.1 + 0. 33 = 0.43, but at least I learnt my lesson!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Simon,

    Well done for remembering to add the tenths with tenths and hundredths with hundredths so 0.1 + 033 is 0.43 as you say,not 0.34!

    Well done for getting on and completing the task despite the chromebook issues this morning1

    ReplyDelete