Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

The World I Survived

 Today, at school I was talking to my beloved crush. We were going to have lunch together which was so exciting! He was so cute and nice and I wish I could say all this infront of his face. Sadly I have to wait for my classes to end, and I’m in the most boring and lackadaisical class EVER! I decided to just sleep, with my book in front of me. I looked to the side where the window was and saw this really strange cloud, and it spelt out death. Suddenly, something HORRIFIC happened . . .

My eyes got flashed with bright white light, blinding me. Then I started to feel conscious, I tried to grab my water bottle next to me but couldn’t since I didn’t have enough strength from the strong light. Then my consciousness started to go away, and the bright light fading away. Once the light disappeared, I realised that I wasn’t in school . . . I was on top of a HUGE building. There were multiple buildings around me, which was very strange. I was so confused and extremely frightened. I looked around and witnessed something HORRIBLE. I saw a person wearing very strange clothes about to shoot someone, she ended up falling to her death. I wish I never witnessed that, I’m in such trauma now. I thought “ What’s going to happen to me, What do I do?! “, then suddenly another strange guy holding a butcher knife was 5 metres away from stabbing me. I was frightened when I saw that strange guy. He tried to stab me but ended up missing multiple times. I saw that there was a bridge behind him, although it looked very suspicious. Then the dilemma came in, should I walk past the bridge or just try to kill the weird person ?


I thought about what I should do, but I decided to run on the bridge and try to escape. I first had a goal, and decided that my goal was to get from this parallel universe. The bridge started to creak as I was running and I almost forgot that I had a terrible fear of heights. As I was running through the very suspended bridge, the bridge started breaking. I was scared to DEATH. It broke down and was about to fall to my death. Thankfully I caught the rope and held it very tightly. I was very scrawny and weak so I couldn’t hold onto the rope properly.

Suddenly I gained some strength, I’m pretty sure I didn’t but I just felt like I gained some amazing strength. It must’ve been my amazing dedication to surviving! I climbed up the ‘ladder’ into a new building, and saw this very strange poster on the wall. I read it and decided to just grab the poster so no one else could see it. 



While I was walking around the building, I found a dead body. I was in pure shock but also found the same poster that I had. I also saw that she had a lot of resources in her bag, including food, a hatchet, clothes and most importantly a gun. I brought the bag with me and decided to walk around a little more, paying attention to every view and sounds. I walked through the very strange and terrifying hallways, as I walked through the corner I witnessed something horrifying. I saw a very psychopathic girl trying to kill someone with a knife. As the girl was about to slice his throat, I grabbed my gun and used my incredible aim to shoot the knife away. I genuinely think it was pure luck since it was my first time using a gun. I also revealed myself and my location, she grabbed her gun and tried to shoot me… but with my terrible reflexes I still managed to dodge the bullet. I shot the girl, but it looked like she had amazing reflexes so she dodged it. She ran up to me and tried to slit my throat, I moved to the right to dodge that attack, but then I threw the knife randomly somewhere. While I was dodging her attacks, the guy came in and stabbed her in the heart. Thankfully I made some signs to attack her while I was dodging her attacks. Then when she died, she turned into pixels… this was the most confusing thing ever!? The guy saw that I was confused, so he told me. Turns out he was very intelligent and had heaps of information about this world. Turns out, there’s some robots in this world that try to prevent people from surviving. He explained it with excellent vocabulary so I didn’t understand much. Since he gave me that information, I gave him the information I found from this poster. I told him....  “ there’s a helicopter that can fit two people, sadly I don’t know where it was”. Then he asked for the poster I with the information, then he . . .



He said that he knew where it was. He found out where the secret message was, using romen numerals. I thought it’d be great to be an ally with him with my excellent pvp skills and his great intelligence. He gladly agreed and I was really excited to have an alliance with him. I decided to go find the place right now, this is because it was due till 5 hours. We ran quickly, passing through every bridge, ignoring my trauma I had from almost falling down the bridge. We ended up running into another psychopath, instead it had a very strong aura. The gun was magnificent, I was hoping to kill it to get it! It was a machine gun, it’s great for killing with the amazing speed it has. I quickly got my gun and shot it in the head. It was gonna about to shower me with bullets, I quickly ran and threw my gun behind my back so my ally could get it. He smirked, then he got out his other gun and started to shoot him. Thankfully I was able to miss all those shots, except one. Thankfully it only pierced my clothing. After killing the machine gun psycho, I grabbed the gun and looked next to us. 

The building with the helicopter. . . 


We enter the building with courage and hope. We entered in, paying attention to every sound and views. Then an extravagant light came in, it was really strong and it almost burned our eyes. Then a duo like us came in, but instead they were real humans, REAL HUMANS. They asked us for a challenge, knowing that there are only two seats in the helicopter. They took the first shot, without us accepting. I passed my revolvers to my ally, and grabbed out my machine gun. They were in pure shock after seeing my machine gun, they tried to befriend us. But I obviously refused and straight up MURDERED them. I was to the point where I trust no one but myself and him. We ran up to the stairs, just in case anyone tried to steal our seats. 10 minutes remaining, we were less than a foot away from the helicopter. Then we heard some loud footsteps. I took my grenade out from the random bag I found and we heard them scream in horror. We didn’t care, we just wanted to get out of this dangerous world. We saw the helicopter and dived on the seats. We were so thrilled to get out of this strange universe ! 


“I hope I won’t experience this ever again”, I said but then we saw another strange building and then the same thing happened to me at the start, the light flashed at us . . .


__________________________________________________________________________________


Task description.

About 3 or 2 weeks ago, we got to create our own narrative, with our own ideas. I decided to created a narrative that was inspired by a terrific anime I watched, but with a twist!


No comments:

Post a Comment