Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

My next step


Task description. 
Today for math, we had a choice between a lot of slides. E.g, extended division + simple division, and so on. I decided to do the extended division one since I really need to expand my mind into the world of division and also did multiplication, halves and double. The division one was actually pretty hard and took a quiet long time to do, considering that I'm in in the simple range of division. Then for that multiplication task, we had to double one number and half one number to create an equation with the same answer as the last equation. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Simon,

    Well done for choosing tasks that would challenge and support you to improve! It is great that you also remembered to show your working.

    ReplyDelete