Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

The Strange and Amazing Day

 Today, I was driving around to find a massaging place since I had terrible back pain. My name is Robert, people say I’m a bit ‘big’ but I personally think I’m pretty tough and have numerous abs. Suddenly a gigantic piece of poop started to come out. I tried my best holding it in, thankfully with my awesome strength I was able to go to KFC.


Once I went to KFC, I smelt the delicious fried chicken and it started to come out more. I went into the toilet, pulled my pants down with my amazing guts and took a massive poo in the floor. I didn’t care that it was on the floor, in my opinion it smelt quite unique. Suddenly I heard someone farting in the stalls. I went under the stall and saw him, he looked exactly like me, a bit ‘big’, bald and short! His farts smell amazing, but I got really jealous that my farts were better. I knocked down the door with my incredible strength and challenged him to an amazing farting contest. The loser would have to eat my poo! He delightly accepted the challenge, with a very cocky emotion. 



Firstly asked for his name, and he said his name was “Stonks”, who was apparently a very rich business man. Then we battled with our incredible ability of farting. I started first with my very small toot, he replied with the same but with more volume. Then I went overboard and farted with a huge amount of volume, making all the stalls shake. He also went a bit overboard and made the largest fart in the whole noise, to the point where I could even see the gas. It made the whole place shake, I was in love. But I definitely did not want to eat my poo, even if it was that delicious. I rubbed my tummy and made an enormous fart, that was long and watery, it absolutely smelt like heaven! It was definitely a replica of heaven, if I do say so myself. Then it was Stonk’s turn, he rubbed his tummy and bum and then I started to hear rumbling sounds. It was so loud that it felt like an earthquake because it made the whole place shake.


Then someone named Gregg came in, who was apparently a great BBQ cook and said . . . “ Hey, how about we cook this delicious poo using the KFC kitchen. We all gladly agreed, and ended up being the best day ever.


________________________________________________________________________________


Task description.

1 week ago, my literacy class came up with an idea of our own narrative. It was mainly about farts. I decided to come up with a strange idea, with a very strange twist in the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment