Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

What I would bring when I travel.



Today I'm gonna finish tasks that I forgot about. This activity is for the Easter Learning Journey. I have to take a photo of my self with one special items that I would bring when I'm travelling. I chose my Nintendo switch, because while in my car I could be able to play some games! That's what I would bring if I'm travelling.





Task description.
All the team 5 teachers created a "Easter learning journey". We had to do the activities for each day. But I forgot about these tasks so I have to finish all of them in one day! After I finished my first activity. I have to post it on my blog!


Labels:Simon PES, 2020, Easter Learning Journey, Writing 2020, Travelling,








1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Simon!

    Well done for taking part in the Easter Learning Journey. The Nintendo Switch is pretty popular. In some countries it is now sold out! What are your top 3 favourite Nintendo Swtich games?

    Take care this Easter Simon - stay well, stay safe!
    Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete