Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Something I'd like to know more about.

I would want to learn more about surgeons because I'm aiming to be one when I'm older. I want to learn more about surgeons so I know which type of surgeon I want to be if I past medic school. 
I would have to learn what that type of surgeon does. 
I also really need a high check, I mean.. you know me!

That's what and why I want to learn more about surgeons!
Thanks for reading this small paragraph about me!

Task description.
Today I finished my writing. We had options but I decided to choose "Something I'd like to know more about". So I decided to choose surgeons for that option. 
After I finished it I posted it on my blog.

Labels:2020, Writing 2020, Online School, Distance Learning, Simon PES, Point England School, 

No comments:

Post a Comment