Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

3 Facts I've learnt.

Today I'm gonna show you 3 facts I've learnt but I'm gonna explain it my own words!

The first fact I learnt was very interesting. First of all I didn't know what a pioneer so it was a whole new experience with me. But I learn't pioneers are brave and independent!

The second fact I learnt was about pioneers again. 
 I learnt that before they established farms and settlements, they had to first clear the land! Which is a boring fact, but I think it's important to pioneers.

The next fact is about kiwi's, aka New Zealander's. 
I learnt that Kiwi's love the outdoors, I personally hate outdoors and prefer playing games inside my warm house. But I thought everyone does that but turns out they love outdoors! Which is really surprising for me.

Task description.
The whole team 5 teachers created a task about the "Easter Learning Journey". We had to find then explain facts we found in our own words. Then I posted it on my blog .

Labels: Simon PES, Writing 2020, 2020, Facts, Easter Learning Journey, 

No comments:

Post a Comment