Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

||Museum Trip||

One day, on Week 8, the extension and few other people got to go to the museum.  It was a great opportunity for us. On the first day, we did lots of things.
First of all, we all met up and figuring out who’s not gonna go on monday.
After we figured it out, we went out to the breeze and waited a little while. After we waited for a couple of minutes.
We finally got to go out on the bus.
When we got on, we waited a little while. Actually, it’s more like 30 minutes.
After we got off the bus, a girl introduced herself. Her name was Wendy, she was gonna be our boss.
She showed us the way to the classroom. And that’s when we met a man named Gabriel.
He was gonna teach us how to code the little robots.
Then Wendy and Gabriel introduced curators of this thing. It was definitely about our term 3 theme. Something in the water! They were showing us things in the rocky shore, and they did lots more things!
Then we got split up into 2 groups. 1 group was gonna do the Coding and the VR Painting, and the other was gonna explore the gallery.
My group explored the gallery.
After we saw all those cool things in the museum, we went to this place so we can eat! The food was..interesting. We had a sandwich, apple and a cookie. The sandwich filling was carrots, cabbage, tuna and butter. But with loads of carrots. I tried the sandwich first, and it didn’t taste good, but it didn’t taste bad. After I finished that, I gave my apple to my friend Angelica. I hate apples. Then all I had was my cookie.
Now we just had to wait.
After that was done, it was our turn to do VR painting, Coding and this drawing app!
It was extremely fun.
Then we left the museum, farewell to the museum.

Jokes on you! That was just our first day, now we're on to the second day.
It was basically the same thing, but instead. The bus was super late. But ignore the bus part for now. Let’s move on when we got to the museum.
The second day was interesting, and really fun! We got to choose out of VR Painting and Coding.
I of course chose VR Painting.
Well after that, we had lunch. Lunch was very strange. The sandwich was carrots and cheese.
And then we had like salty cereal, lastly an apple. I gave my apple away.  But the sandwich was disgusting. But I wasn’t really hungry. 
Then we did the same thing and we finally finished. After we finished, we had to say our final goodbyes to the museum.

Then we arrived at school. That’s the end.

Task description.
Mrs. Langitupu made us do a piece of writing when we came back from the museum. We had 20 minutes to finish it, then post it. In those 20 minutes I only finished it.
Then the next day at school, which technically is today, the 11th of September. I posted it.

Labels: Mrs. Langitupu, 2019, Mr. Goodwin, Extension 2019, Museum, Pt England School.

No comments:

Post a Comment