Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Voice over Animation

Hi, my name is Simon. Today I am going to show you my animation. 

This is my rocky shore, there are 4 zones in the rocky shore. I’m gonna talk about the intertidal zone. The intertidal is basically the high tide zone, middle tide zone and the low tide zone.

These are some of the body parts of a crayfish. There are body parts like the pincer!
There's also much more body parts I didn’t add, like the swimmerets.
(More words on the slide)

Now I’m going to show you my crayfish eating a little fish like a goldfish. And then getting eaten by a giant blue shark!

Thanks for watching.

Task description.
Mr. Goodwin told us to make an voice over for our animation. My animation is very short so I didn't need to do a huge piece of writing. Then I finished it and posted it on my blog. That's all!

Labels: Mr. Goodwin, Pt England School, 2019, Writing 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment