Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Extension Project 2021


Today for extension we were learning about controversial topics. We somehow incorporated controversial topics into the Olympics. I put myself into a group with Valessa, Nadia and Aye. 

Before researching, we first chose our controversial topics. There were many options and I chose something including drugs and explain how it's unfair and why it's banned. My friend Nadia also chose this topic, so we decided to split it up and focus on different things, but still relating to the topic we've chosen.

Check out Aye's, Nadia's and Valessa's blog to see what they've learnt in their perspective!

11/8/21, self reflection. Today I was focusing on how using drugs in the Olympics was unfair. Honestly it was pretty hard trying to find the correct information, although I found it in the end. The site I found was really informative and had a lot basic facts about the rule.

18/8/21 - To be continued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment