Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

Advertisement 2 !

 


Today for literacy we have created another advertisement once again! This time we created some sort of quirky and weird one! We were told to use very strange, but unique items and create an advertisement for it. 

I first looked around my room for something to sell then I saw this! The one and only fuze tea bottle! It was very challenging trying to make this bottle look worth it to the point where someone would buy it!

What are your thoughts on my advertisement? Did it catch your eye? Please leave a positive comment on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon.

    Thanks for asking what my thoughts were on your advertisement. I really liked that you offered people the chance to donate some of the money to the community. What community project would you want to support through this donation?

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete