Pages

Sunday 14 July 2019

Loporoo

Walt: None.

Today I made an animal. 



His name is Loporoo. Which stands for Lobster, Polar bear and Kangaroo.












My animal is just like a mutant. As you can see from the introduction. It’s a Lobster, Polar bear, Kangaroo and one last animal. It’s a horse! I know it’s pretty crazy. I just wanted to make a really cool beast/animal. My animal is land and sea creature. He would have to stay wet or else he will die.

My animal lives in a beach. It would be a very rare animal to find because when he spots a human and he wants to go on land. He would sneaky escape. He eats my favourite fish, a snapper. But he also eats owls. Oh I should mention he eats fruits! He has to stay healthy. His favourite fruit he only eats are Melon and Grapes.

He has a adaptations. He lives in a cold oceans. And when he’s too cold. He would go out. That’s one of them. Lastly, he can camouflage just in case he sees a predator. His predators are lions. He’s super scared of them, if he watches the lion king. It would literally faint.

Conclusion.
And I don’t recommend this animal but I kind of do too. It’s because it’s a safe animal. But it could literally make someone faint when they see it. Probably, I would scream if I saw this in real life. Well that’s all!
Bye!

Task Description.
Today I made an animal/beast. We had to explain things about it. The name and everything! And for our conclusion we had to stay if we would recommend the animal/beast we made!

No comments:

Post a Comment