Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Duffy Book P1

Hello,
Today I got a book called "Ready, Set, PLAY!". It is a extremely interesting book. It tells you about g tricks for games like Crossy Road.
It also has some facts for Mario, Sonic and many more! There are even some small tricks by professionals. While I was reading in my car. I got to page 36. It's gonna introduce Steve from Mine-craft. It first started off with "Biggest Gaming Moments".
It includes Yo-kai Watch, Slither.io and Dragon Quest Builders.
And then it introduced Mario. It gives you facts and more!
It gives you games by Mario. Including the first ever game for Mario.
It ALSO gives you top 3 levels for Super Mario Maker. Next is Mario Kart.
So much Mario stuff, am I right? Well I started to get sick of the Mario things. But guess what? I still read it! Then there's Tale. It gives you facts, tricks and Top 3 characters. Next is the Top 5 Cutest Characters. If you're a Pokemon fan like me, you would be like. "Pikachu is totally the cutest, it's so obvious". Well you're wrong. Pikachu got second place. The cutest character is Chao. It's from Sonic. But that character is actually quiet cute. But of course I still prefer Pikachu. Now LEGO Dimensions. It's like the same as others. Facts, Top characters and Timelines. Now Crossy Road. It's actually the same thing too. But instead of characters, it's encounters.
There is also tips and tricks. Which is quiet exciting. Well, if you really want a new high score. It would be helpful. Now it's introducing Sonic! It just gives facts, top sidekicks and more.
It gives you Sonic games, Timelines for it, Top characters, and a lot more!
I was excited for this part. Top 5 toughest bosses. The top 1 is Bowser.  My favourite boss in the book is King Dedede. Even though he's a greedy king. And looks so innocent. He's my favourite because I used to watch people play Super Smash bros and sometimes they would use him. He's super strong in the game. That's why I love him.

Now the last one, I haven't read it yet. And I told you what it is already.
It's gonna introduce Steve from mine craft!

Stay tuned for P2.
Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment