Pages

Sunday 14 July 2019

Loporoo explores!

Walt: None

Today, I'll be telling you a story.
It's gonna be about Loporoo exploring earth! He was walking down to his secret place. Which is not really secret. The forest. He loved that place, he hate having the fact to have to live in the ocean. He usually goes there to find owls. Well he explored around the forest and found a wild roaming lion. Luckily he was sleeping so Loporoo ran so fast. That hes faster than Usain Bolt.
Then he got lost and he finds a dessert. But he hates the dessert. He would easily get dry just there!
So he ran back when he ran. And finally found the right beach! And he took a great dip in the water.

I guess he can't really explore the earth. Poor Loporoo.

Task description.
Today I made an little story about my animal/beast I made. It's where he tries to explore the world! 



No comments:

Post a Comment