Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Term 2 Reflections

Well, Term 2 was hard. Especially Extension. I luckily finished my animation. But I didn't get to finish my scratch project sadly.
My favourite things were just the games to be honest. But I really enjoyed the work we do. I'm just not into the maths work. Because it's like way to hard for me.
The worst things is... ANIMATIONS. I was so stressed doing the animations. In week 8 I was super behind. I only had like um, 14 cards?
One thing I loved about this term is that we had a whole week on doing scratch. Scratch is so fun!
I also loved doing 8-bit art! Let me show you one of
my creations!

That's all I want to talk about.
I just told you my least favourite things in term 2. And my favourite things in term 2.

Bye, have an nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Simon~ Wah, you should really take breaks sometimes! Seems like you really work hard to get to your acheivement standards! I love your 8 bit art! What are some characters you love to do/make while using 8 bit art? I'd love to see more! Keep it up little dude and don't give up! - Chance

    ReplyDelete