Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Assassins Secret P2/P5

Welcome to P2, This is a really small chunk of writing, but I hope you enjoy

The girl went to class. She saw a person who looks really creepy. She looked like a Assassin, but she ignored it. Every classmate expect for the Secret Assassin and creepy person stared at someone. They stared at those two people. After school the girl went to Assassin school. She introduced her name. Apparently, the Yandere looked like she saw that creepy person. She talked and said that her name was Aveline and She introduced her self and said that her name was Shao Jun. They were partners for attacking people. After they finish killing all the victims. They walked slowly away from each other. A few seconds Aveline said Bye and smiled at Shao.

I hope you enjoy this series, PS: I might be making P2 of "The Rare Child".
Stay tuned guys!

remember, I  said I MIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment