Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Reflection



Today, I’m gonna write my reflection on all of the terms of extension.


Term 4 was the greatest term, we had secret santa,shared lunch and we also got to use 3d pens for the first time! Our film festival movie was awesome! It even played 1 time in the





night show! Check it out. The first week was just a normal extension week. Till the 3rd week I think we had our 3rd Paideia Seminar. I didn’t know what the statement. This is also my last day for extension. We also had a last Paideia seminar.





Let’s move on to Term 3! In term 3 we went to gravity! We even did our film festival movies. We did lots of planning for it. One of our best ideas that we didn't do was from Marika. She loves goats so she made a title called “Goat apocalypse.” I thought it was really funny and cool, But then we chose “Juman-GI”. Which is like Jumanji but different. That’s what I remember in Term 3.





Now Term 2, In Week 2 we went to the Museum and we need Talanoa Projects. I was with Caleb and Kahurangi. (kahurangi got me in secret santa). We did a mini movie for our project. We had to draw some things we didn’t even use for some reason. We basically did everything in the green screen. I remember one bit is that I had to edit because I was the only one there in my group. That’s all I remember.





Lastly, Term 1.


All I remember is that I did inquiry research and I did a movie with my team.






No comments:

Post a Comment