Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

The Legend of Kava Tonga

When I watched the video my heart literally was about to break on how sad it was. I feel extremely sad because they had to sacrifice their own daughter to feed the king! But it was also very shocking on how the king still respected their decision to sacrifice their own daughter.
But I kind of understand because nearly everyone wants to be respectful to their leader like how New Zealanders/Kiwis are respectful to our one and only Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern. 
But it's also shocking when they said they were gonna sacrifice their daughter, I wasn’t expecting that at all! I was gonna expect them to sacrifice either the Mom or Dad because they're a lot older and the daughter, Kava has been in the world less years then them. I also feel like the Dad is kind of stupid because he could of found some fish to cook, there's obviously gonna be heaps on fish on a island surrounded by water!

Now I understand the Tongan tradition so I know when I see Kava I have to treat it with  heaps of respect. 

Click this link to react to the Legend of Kava Tonga.
Tell me your thoughts about the video!

What Is Kava, Is Kava Safe, and Can Kava Help with Anxiety? | Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment