Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Game Master Experience

 Today a very important visitor went to my class. Her name was Moi (I think that's how you spell it). She introduced herself and told us we were gonna play a game! The game was about a boy who has struggles and we had to give him advice, but I won't spoil what happens just in case you do it! In my personal opinion, the game was awesome! I'm so lucky to experience this amazing game with Moi.

But in the first part, Moi was acting and I'm not gonna lie she was amazing at acting. In the future she could maybe be in famous movies. And at the end for the last part, my group really carried the whole class and we got us a whopping 16 points by doubling the 8 points we had! Overall, like I said before this "Game Master" system was awesome! It's not only fun, but it helps us know how to support other people.

But they didn't stop there, after the game she gave us special cards with numbers to give to anyone that needs help and they gave us cool game master badges!

Thank you Moi and Game Master!



No comments:

Post a Comment