Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Fun Day Friday

Today on Friday we had a sort of “fun day”. We had all sorts of different events, those events are Wacky Hair Day, Mufti Day and Wheels day. If you don’t know what any of those are, let me explain! Wacky Hair Day is a day where you bring CRAZY hair, like extremely crazy hair. 
Mufti Day is when you can wear anything you want in school. It could be a fabulous dress or even your pajamas! It depends on what you want to wear.
And last but not least Wheels Day. Wheels Day is when you can bring your scooter, bike or skateboard. Technically anything with wheels that is safe for children.
Today I only brang Mufti just because I really don’t wanna wear my uniform. But if you do any of those events, you have to bring a dollar coin. I forgot mine but my friend Bradley gave me one, so I’m gonna repay him on monday!

I’m just gonna talk about one more thing. Our amazing principal, Mr. Burt is giving the whole school a treat! I don’t know what the treat is so you have to stay tuned on updates!

Task description.
Today my class were told to write about today because we have 3 special events. I just wrote about what the 3 special events are and what's gonna happen after lunch that I'm really excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment