Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

My Schedule

Today I had to make a Schedule for school days.
This is my Schedule!
7:00 I'll wake up and brush my teeth.
7:10 I'll go to school by a car.
And at 8:00 I would arrive at school.
Then finally at 2:30 school would end and I'll go home.
And then I'll be at home at 3:00 and play games like Animal Crossing New Horizons or Fortnite.
And at 7:00 I'll take a nice shower.
And lastly till 7:20 to 12:00 I will play games and after I would watch sleep while watching youtube.

Task description.
Today I created a Schedule on what I do on school days. Then I had to post/share my schedule with my viewers!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Simon,
    Thanks for sharing your typical weekday schedule. What is your favourite game to play? Do you spend more time playing games or sleeping?

    ReplyDelete