Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Tapa Cloth



Task description.
This week is Tongan language week so in our maths we're gonna have Tongan related things like a Tapa Cloth. On the second slide we had to figure out the closest answer to the width of the Tapa Cloth. I figured out this answer because each square of the width is 20 cm, so I just had to multiply it by the number of squares. On the third slide it's basically the same thing but instead it's the height and we have to multiply it by 15 cm. The on slide 4, I had to find the strategy that will find the answer for slide 2 and 3. On slide 6 I had to figure out the area of the tapa cloth, I actually did not know what it was so I took a hard guess. On slide 7 we just had to do what the words tells us to do, like shade in the right percent.
And lastly, we had to create our own tapa cloth, I rushed mine since we only had an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment