Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

My version of "Ella"

My version of Cinderella, Well this is a different one. It has more beauty in it. Ella was abusing her mum and dad. She kept bossing them and the mum got a heart attack and died because she got a heart disease, that's why she got a heart attack after he figured that out, Then she's dead. The husband cried so hard, but other hand Ella never cared. She was like a show off. Her dad was so busy and then she had a stepmother and stepsisters that she abused, then the dad died. Ella said “I don’t care, I least I can steal his things, I only care about ME.”They made the Mum and sisters slaves and she called the sisters “Cinder ugly” and she called the mum “Cinder mummy.” They were like slaves, treated so bad, when the prince came. She told the slaves to act like she’s so nice and Ella was acting so nice, like a princess from Tonga, She was so royalty. Then the prince chose her for the dance, then a Fairy god mother came to the slaves, but she was a show off to. She just made them more ugly FOREVER. Then the prince and Ella got married. Then Ella killed the prince and the KING AND QUEEN. She decided for everyone to be there slaves… THE END.

E.g: This is a example of the opposite for Cinderella, so this movie should be actually got just “Ella”. She was born to kill humans. She’s a psycho. This is also for me and my friend Moonia’s summer learning journey.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment