Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Waka writing

I see people rowing with their paddles gently in the sea. I see the dog going to sniff the sand at the sandy beach.Also I see a bunch of people looking at the person naked putting a towel in his shoulder,also holding a stick with feathers on the top. I see cobblestone in the the stony mountain with a dip of grass on the top. I see people sitting by the rusty waka and having a group chat.  I see wood and some dirty stuff from the wood and it look like it was for fire when it’s night time.I see sandy footsteps all over the  breezing cold beach sand. I see squawking birds with smooth feathered  wings and fresh snow feathers gilding over my head when I step of the blue breezing ocean.


I see the dog barking incredibly super loud,also I see people's footsteps when there walking in the sand. I see the people rowing calmly one at a time. I see people getting ready to sail to a different island. I see the people waiting calmly to sail at the fishy breezing sea water.

I smell the dog poop all over the ocean. I smell grey smoke from the wood because might of made some hot burning fire by rubbing it together. I smell stinky people because they have not shower.
I smell the dog because he went to have a bath in the ocean and he smell like the fish.


hear the dog barking incredibly loud. I hear the wind whistling in my ear. I hear people having a group chat. I hear people walking in the sand. I hear people rowing super hard.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done at using lots of descriptive words like gently, calmly, incredibly etc. It's very interesting for me to read. Great work, Simon.

    Mrs Lai

    ReplyDelete