Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

Maori village

When I walk in the moldy village I saw a  Grandparent it shaved hair and gray dye. Also he was holding a Granddaughter with gray short hair.Also wearing a blanket made out of wool.Also I saw people in there family cooking some tasty giant or little juicy fish or juicy meat for lunch/breakfast.The villages look like it was made out of moldy wheat that has been eaten by animals. There was cloths everywhere like hats,T-shirts, Pants, and skirts/a dress and they were dirty. Also I saw some nice people who is giving free food because they are feeling generous to do that.


When I went in the Maori moldy village I saw some people doing some laundry and then there waiting to dry the wetness off the clothing. Some people are just sitting in there house and watching   the people cook because they are bored and no devices were invented.Also some people were eating some stew from the people who are cooking like chef’s in Maori.And the kids were just playing with each other,also they were just playing hand games that they know in Maori language.



I smell delicious food outside. I smell smoke from the food because they might of burn it. I smell nice clean cloths when they did laundry. I smell burning fire.    

I hear the people talking. I hear kids playing clapping games. I hear the wind whistling. I hear the baby crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment