Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Assassins Secret P5/P5

Finale
hope you have a great ending to this story Simon!
I'll try.

After that, the Scientist did something, it was really cheeky. He made a potion that makes him have 10+ clones. If you kill one of them you die. Shao and Aveline saw him drinking the potion, but they had an idea. They dressed up as a zombie and watched him. They were basically like spying on them. After a few minuets, there was 10+ clones! In the lab he went to his secret basement. It had a pass code (that had letters). There was a hint. It was his name.. the paper said "Carbon, Oxygen, Nickel, Lanthanum, Sulfur." Then it says "pay attention to the words." They tried to figure this out, but with teamwork they figured it out. They combined the short words of those chemical names and they made Nicolas. They typed it on the pass code and they entered. They found him. He was sleeping and then he just got stabbed. They got a the antidote and put it in the secret rocket and it exploded and everyone was a human again. They were everyone's favorite and they became a leader in there Assassin class. They became famous..

The end.
Hope you enjoy the finale.
I hope you enjoy this series.
I actually copied the pass code part.
It was a riddle, I tried to make it
a good riddle so I copied.
Well I hope you enjoy
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Simon

    Love the posts I think that you really working hard this summer I love the creativity and how you have made such and effort to do this writing throught the holidays. I like that you used a riddle and wrought that they figured it out instead of just seeing him type it in because that make the story much more interesting.

    Are you planning to right anymore stories this summer or will we have to wait till the end of term 1? I also like the way that you put post them bit by bit because that way we don't have to wait till you completely finshed with it to read it!

    From Zaeeda

    ReplyDelete