Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Laziness and I

I've been lazy every day in this year because I live past the motorway and it's really annoying. I try to sleep early but I'm to active. That's how my laziness started.

This morning, I woke up late and I was really angry but then the emotion of being angry got away when I went in the car. I was dead silent because my dad has data and he let me use his phone. To go to school, It's about like 10 to 20 minuets but when were going back to my home. It takes 30 MINUETS. That's why I'm really annoyed. I know it's not that long but I can't survive that much in cars. If you don't know this about me. I get CARSICK. It's because of the strong perfume. It makes me so dizzy. Instead I traveled more and it's starting to go away. I'm so lucky I'm not in Philippines. Because my mum said that it's always traffic. After we reached to the school. I didn't have lunch so I went to the bakery and got some lunch and then said bye and then I reached to SCHOOL, the day were we signed up for SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY.

E.g: This is about me mostly instead of like a drive to school. This is me being lazy and mad this morning. It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment