Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

Sport design (I can not think of a title.)

You will need a tennis racket, Tennis ball and hoops. If you don’t have the ball, You could use any small ball actually. I’m not sure if there is no replacement for racket… Unless if there’s a different racket.

The settings is most likely on concrete, But you can play in grassy field or sandy place. You can try play inside your home but make sure to not break anything, If you break something do not blame it on me!

Like my other game limited  players, And 2 teams, I know it’s kinda basic. But it’s not for me! It fun when it’s 2 teams versing each other, Also if you don’t understand “limited” that means any amount of players!

I guess for cooperating. It can be 2 at a time, Again we have to do rock paper scissors, And if your teammate loses someone at the back could run there and take over and vs 2 people. Because if your teammate comes, The enemies teammate has to go there. For competing just try to win. Basically haha.

This is how you play. Place some hoops on the floor. I forgot what it was called but you had to put one leg up and then hop. And use the racket to bounce the ball, and when you hit each other do rock paper scissors, And then get there ball and then bring it back and then the next person, That’s how you win. The most balls you steal, The more chance you win.

The more balls you steal, The more chance you win. If you keep on winning and you won 5 x in a row, Let the other person who is first in your team line go, Because it’s not that fair. In the game I made.

Write a short paragraph telling your blog readers what the task was for this week.

  • What did you learn? (WALT) I learned about designing your own sports is fun and you will be very creative! I’m starting to be more creative.
  • What was the task?  The task was part 2 of designing a sport. The task was about basically making creative fun sports.
  • Did you enjoy this task?  I enjoyed the task, And not and the same time. I didn't enjoy it because I just started in Monday and I only did in this day which is Thursday, But what I enjoyed is making sports! Making sports is fun.
  • What did you find difficult?I found difficult is making this writing, And also we have to show the year 4’s our sports which is really annoying too me.

This is my writing, My partner was Aaliyah.
We did the peer editing rubric together.

Not sponsored.

Simon's 2nd game he invented,
Simon's best game.

And the writing is one of the best writing he made as well, So enjoy.

Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment