Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Scratch Quiz.



This is my health quiz, In my quiz you have to answer the question like every quiz. It may/not be hard for you, It depends if you have been learning lots about health, It will probably be really easy for you. I believe the game took 3/4 weeks to finish, Also I made this quiz on scratch. Visit scratch! You can make anything, Just saying, It's not sponsored. You might not be able to play the game if you finish because nobody tested it in my blog until I post it.

This game was invented by Simon.

Check out Eva's quiz! Here's the link:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/244698151/

Or check in her blog too see if she posted it.

Bye! Comment me if theres mistakes so I can fix it and then replace the glitchy quiz to the non glitchy quiz. Bye!

See you in my next post viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment