Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Cup Balance hop

You would need Cups, Any small ball and that’s it, What would those items create? Well It’s basically a balancing game, You would also use your hands. There is one more thing buts it’s optional, You need like circle mats.This game is most likely to play in hard concrete, But it you would like it in the Grass & the sand, You could do that but It may be harder. But if you want it even harder, Just making it longer and doing it in the water, The water will slow you down. But it might be dangerous, So I suggest that for older people.There could be any amount of players, It’s limited, But it has to be an even number, There’s 2 teams, But if there's 2 more teams it could be like a tournament, It’s basically like a inspiration of the game on YouTube, Hoop Hoop Showdown I think it was called that. For cooperating you could cheer, Like “GOOOOOOO SIMON, YOU GOT THIS”. That’s what you could do for cooperating, And for Competition, You have to do rock paper scissors while balancing the ball on the cup. You could also try and push each other, But not rough just softly so they can drop it, You also have to jump while balancing, So it might be hard for you.This is how you play it, Get your small ball, Make the cup upside down and then put the ball on top on the cup, And then get those platforms make a maze and try to get in the other side, If you bump to each other, Put the  balanced ball and the cup in the ground and do rock paper scissors, Whoever loses runs to the first person to the team, And then there playing, And the person who wins continues on, That’s mostly it. Also you can try having 2 people people play each round.The goal to win is too get to the other side fast as they can, They could go like a cheetah. You can have everyone play, Even strangers, It’s a fun game! But it may be hard for the little ones, Balancing is hard for me, So I’m not really sure. That’s how you play.


  • What did you learn? (WALT)  I learned so many sports you can invent, You can make it really creative!
  • What was the task? This task was about your own creative fun sports!
  • Did you enjoy this task? I did, But it was really hard to invent your own sports.
  • What did you find difficult? Inventing sports also, trying to use 4 objects but I only did 3. That’s all and I was supposed to use 4 objects, SHHH... Even though they will check my blog.





Kauri was my buddy, We read each others writing, We did the peer editing rubric together, What I found hard about this writing is finding a partner. Enjoy my sport!


Enjoy my blog post, This is probably one of my longest paragraphs I did, So I hope you could not quit reading it,Also try doing this sport with family,friends,cousins...ANYONE! Well if your a guest from another school, Good luck in your blog posts! I hope you do good in them, BYE!

Cup Balance hop
Invented by Simon
First game he invented
One of the best games he made
Simon's sport is popular for himself, So enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment