Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Animation writing

Hi my name is Simon, This is my Animation. To make your body move you would need to sleep early,Have 11 hours of sleep,Eat healthy and also be happy everyday! You need to focus on body parts, I have about 5/4 body parts.

The game I’m playing is Soccer/Football. Soccer is a game which is mostly about legs, But if your the goalie you would use your hands too. Soccer has Pentagons and it’s a round ball. You have to kick the ball to there goal, But the other team will try to defend and kick the ball to.

My animation shows people playing sports, And there will be some bones breaking in the animation, Or maybe not because I suck at animations.

Thank you for reading this blog. Make sure to ask a comment if you have ideas for me in my animation!

No comments:

Post a Comment