Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Stardome

Yesterday, all the Year 3s and Year 4s got on a bus to go to the Stardome. Then we finally got on the bus. Then we were just saying Go Go because people wanted a race so we got in front.Then we were singing a lot on the bus like a lot, We saw Mcdonald's,KFC and Pizza Hut. So we wanted to eat it. Then we finally reached there, It's called One tree hill for a reason. Then we got out so we sat on the grass then listen to the teacher, And we lost the race.

At the Stardome, we learned some really cool things about our solar system. First we went to the movie thing, We sat down and learned our solar system. Then we did a quiz, I think there is 7 questions so we answered them. Then we watched a movie at planetarium,also we tried to find a planet Jupiter.

When we weren’t in the Stardome, we were having fun outside. First we ate our lunch and we sometimes shared. For lunch I got 2 juice, a donut, and Chocolate filling Koala’s,also Pretzels. It took me forever to eat then I finally finished, we packed up and went to play. First I looked at the park,I saw train so I went a ride. Then I wanted to play at the flying fox I was too scared then started to wait so we go back.

After all this, we headed back to Point England School. Then we got our bags but I’m lucky that I did not get one we had to share bags. We went inside and someone gave me drink,so I drank it because I was burning inside the bus it was so hot! We sang a little,Also we saw a co-principal house, Miss Nua’s house. Then we went off and had a relaxing lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment